Friday, January 1, 2010

Junk Food Kids Clothing Where Do I Find A Woman Who Wants To Stay At Home And Raise Kids?

Where do I find a woman who wants to stay at home and raise kids? - junk food kids clothing

I am a divorced father, who unfortunately did not have my children in day care. While we were out of my ex-wife told me she wanted a mother at home to raise children and keep, the house while I worked to support us financially. My mother stayed home to seven of us to collect (I am the youngest), while my father worked to support us. The house was spotless when my father came home. Their work was in the house, discipline, and bring us home the paycheck. But he did not help much with the housework, because there are many of us. I thought I had found a woman like my mother.Turns that I was wrong and he is lazy (there). There were many times when he came home from work, still in her nightgown. The house was in disarray and children munched on junk food all day. After 9 hours of work I had to go home housekeeping, laundry and kitchen doing food. He spent the most time online in chat or pocket. Now he must support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. or the church, in the south, a girl straight out of high school when you're ready to go so young, but most women as he wants to stay home and raise their own children, so even if you find one with have a big heart, possibly more children.

Anonymous said...

Proof of the Church

Post a Comment