Thursday, December 31, 2009

Art Wrapping Paper Covering My Art Book? Pictures Would Be Helpful.?

Covering my art book? pictures would be helpful.? - art wrapping paper

my art teacher told us that we could reach our holiday artbooks. In trying to think of other ways of wallpaper or wrapping paper. can be anything. I thought well to a collage of everything, but I will not personally.

ID as a retro design of colors and funky / I could paint it, maybe a cold image or the model could help?

Thank you guys!

1 comment:

Charlott... said...

Now things have come together in his room you like or mean something to you, write your name on a pretty tray in the middle of a piece of paper that the size of your book, then move things around, he also added that the little doodles cartoon dinosaurs, rainbows, arcs, etc. What I did was start a newspaper and found the color red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet parts and how it all right. The others I also colored flowers and glued. You can also go through magazines for inspiration.
I hope this helps (:
If you need more ideas, which I'm sure I could help (:

Post a Comment