Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby Congrats Message Message Her Or Just Leave It?

Message her or just leave it? - baby congrats message

Ok This is a stupid question, and should probably just make my own opinion, but oh well ... I'm too tired to think and too boring to not allow a question haha

Anyway, my friend had a baby less than a week. I have a message from the group to leave, everyone knows that bubs had happened, and I sent a message to congratulate you again and so on
Then I texted two days ago asking if it is the right time for a call and you do not write again.
Please understand that I know he is busy and does not bother me at all that he did not send a reply, but I am afraid it is not the face or something. Do you think it would be appropriate for me to quickly Just Shoot Me back a message letting me know that it is normal to send to ... or I should be a little more.

Bah ... I think I'll leave them alone .. but I am concerned, I can not help myself:)

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment