Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Playas De Nueva Jersey Please Correct My Spanish Essay Errors?

Please correct my Spanish essay errors? - playas de nueva jersey

Ok, I must write an essay for 3 Spanish. I wrote and corrected the best I could. I let the current Spanish Help me ... Please help with grammar, spelling and accents. This is an essay on what I last summer. You should also check whether my VEBs time spent in good or perfect. Thank you (four stars indicates a new paragraph)

****
I'm Bob, Bob, and Sies am ten years. I have two sisters, but zero Brothers. I live in Canada. I like basketball and football. I have two dogs and a cat in my house.
****
Last summer, my family and I went to New York. We \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; Coney Iceland, "and go to the beach. There were lots of people \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; Coney Iceland." My family and I have a lot of fun. The cuisine is excellent and tasty, I had two hambergusas.
****
It was my birthday last summer. All my family, my house fuieron. I was very happy for my birthday. Sies was ten years old. I like cumplaños with my party in my house.
****
Mi Família
I went to u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; Disneyland. "I was very amused. My sister and I saw \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; Mickey Mouse." My father and I were in Ocho u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; roller coaster. "I ate a lot of \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, funnel cake." Furthermore, I have a basketball, a game of Carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment