Thursday, January 7, 2010

Large Stomach Pictures What Kinds Of Clothes Should This Body Type Wear?

What kinds of clothes should this body type wear? - large stomach pictures

My mother has always fought for the things that look good, what would I have a few tips on how to!

Description: She's 5'5 ", large breasts (D), the big belly (which is always concerned that your stomach is growing, especially when wearing bright caps). However, the legs are very thin (which is probably a size 16 girls pants,) but for the big belly. Your body is a pear-shaped. It also has thick arms (like who to cover).

Style: There are many flowers (top models and dolls she says, she hides her stomach). As the amount earmarked for the string is "Pirates" more (be such that a short). I'm trying to convince them that they can take over trousers and floral motives.

It would be really helpful if you have a computer that your body type with online sites such as Ann Taylor, Lord & Taylor, Nordstrom and Macy's would fit. So, I have a better idea of what kind of clothes have looked good on her.

4 comments:

Tiana said...

Apple shape your mother, try to wear shirts with empire waist with life jackets. a line skirts are flattering on this body type.

for the pursuit of happiness said...

deff kimiono Art Shirts
'are baby-doll-ish, it is published in the stomach and usually includes Kimino 3 / 4 or 1 / 2 Arm

josh j said...

something that could very well by the body's

Sahara said...

I'm no fashion expert, but I see What Not to Wear in the free trade zone. I've always been interested in fashion. I have a mother who taught me how to attract one and look good. I get compliments, surprisingly, because I'm pretty simple, but it seems to work for me.

I suggest testing it seems that you minimize your belly. The use of life jackets is a way to work, could. Wool pants. Clothes. I also suggest to the stick with the same color, dark green pants and green top.

To try the best thing to do, and experiement types of clothing. Offer not too fast. Keep a critical eye. Contact the seller because it can be very useful, but not rely upon it, of course. They offer suggestions that will work maybe. Be very careful not to rely on them. The decision is the bearer of the garment. The main influence should your friend or family member that knows your style and feels comfortable, what's in, where the seller is out.

Post a Comment