Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can I Order Ammunition Online In Ny Can I Legally Order Handgun Or Rifle Ammunition By Mail If I Reside In NYC?

Can I legally order handgun or rifle ammunition by mail if I reside in NYC? - can i order ammunition online in ny

I have a rifle / shotgun permit in New York (yes, I need you here! Wanted) Whoever that the ammunition in bulk or online catalog and wondered if it was legal. Some auction houses by e-mail and online store completely restrict ammunition sales to the State of New York, and some only in New York. Some simply say: "Check your local laws before ordering," which I think means that they ship, but I can get in trouble if I did?

4 comments:

stew575 said...

No, you can not send ammunition in New York.
The best thing to do is go to a local gun show and buy in bulk.

njmotorc... said...

New York is a hell hole trying to owners of firearms and the government to make things worse.

I do not know the exact requirements for New York then you must contact the Office of the prosecutor to find out. Make sure that you answer in writing. Politicians are known to one and say it right to stop it.






.

Tahoeguy said...

Laws are different in New York and then the rest of the state, although I'm not sure about the details.

try www.nraila.org

Tahoeguy said...

Laws are different in New York and then the rest of the state, although I'm not sure about the details.

try www.nraila.org

Post a Comment