Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Do I Need Planning Permission For A Granny Flat Can Someone Advice On This Custody Issue,PLEASE!!!?

Can someone advice on this custody issue,PLEASE!!!? - do i need planning permission for a granny flat

Here is my brief history:
My daughter was 2 years old when his father and I separated () never married, as all the money that has not worked. we have decided that the baby to his mother in Florida until I came along. Over the next 3 years, I have sent money to Florida to take care of the needs of my daughters. I went to see at least once a year, and the connection with her and her grandmother. Finally, I got together again on his feet, has a task of the Federation and bought a house to take my baby to live with me. I informed the father of my plans and he would not throw the baby with me. Both live in the same state. Before my baby was able to get to Florida, he went to him without warning and took her with him. He refused to let me see speak, or tor my son for about 2 months. enrolled in school without me knowing where and refused to tell me who is the provider of care. We are now in a custody battle, where we have temporary custody where the child lives with him because of school and gives me all her weekends and holidays. He refused to let me speak with the child during the week. Weekend and she took from the state without my permission or knowledge. repeatedly lied to his lawyer about the situation. we are planning to attend the final hearing in March. Do you know who has the best chance of winning cutody here, father or mother? HELP

5 comments:

LovesThe... said...

This will not be dissolved without a court order. Please consult your lawyer now.

As the mother of the child, you have the right to have custody of his son. But as the father of the child, he has a right to custody. Since they were not married and not tell about an order of paternity by the court, their rights might be easier too.

The boy's father will be sure to get a lawyer to enforce their rights. In court, you can rely on education, you can use for the child.

You and your lawyer is, as we can prove that the child is better at home. It is not easy and cheap.

I hope that his work is well paid, and you have good credit. His lawyers may beseveral thousand dollars in the first months of the year, a battle that can last for the last years.

brenda st said...

Welcome to what is usually on the side of Le Mans guard

Sorry, but this material is generally

Opportunities depends on the situation, but if you are now in the best physical arrangement of thin

betty boop said...

It seems that both gave the home. I would say it could go either way. The best thing has happened no matter what, in the interest of the child remains polite.

cspanny said...

Zero or ..... ur baby again for 3 years b / cu were too lazy to take responsibility? u dont deserve ur child back ... I am a single mother struggling, but I never my child under 3 minutes!

donotbuy... said...

Why begin his feet? If it invovled abuse of alcohol or drugs, this is a tough fight for you. Unco Its operation does not work well for him, but since he has doubtless been the primary caregiver, it's a good chance of keeping it. Be careful when you throw insults. He has every right to leave the state, such as joint custody. He has no right to prevent you from the contact. Stay calm. Follow the instructions of the lawyer. That's what the judges want.

Post a Comment